Top Indianapolis Ford dealers and those across the country are just plain giddy with the sales numbers for June! With sales up 10%, Ford has experienced the best June sales performance since 2002. That is a big deal! The huge customer demand for the newest Ford vehicles has boosted sales a great deal. With 225,647 Ford and Lincoln vehicles rolling off the lots in June, it’s easy to see why Ford decided to forego their summer break and stick with making more vehicles!
Which Ford Vehicles Are Hot?
The newest Ford vehicles, such as the 2015 models of the F-150, Mustang, Explorer, and Edge, are the top sellers for the company.
- The new F-150 has a double turnover rate on dealer lots, compared to other half-ton pickups, despite a price increase of around $3500.
- The new Explorer was a great seller out of the gate, with 20,377 sold in June alone.
- The Edge also helped the SUV numbers, with a 30% increase over last June’s sales, and a 15 day turnover.
- Even Ford vans had a great month in June. Just over 12,000 new Ford Transit’s found a new home in June, leading to the best June sales for vans since 1988.
- Mustang also had an amazing month, with the best June performance since 2007. It’s really no surprise that the newest model of this American classic would be flying off dealer lots, but, with 11,719 sold in June, the Mustang has deftly reclaimed its place in the sports car arena. Drivers all over the country want to “let that pony run.”
- The Lincoln MKC, MKX, and Navigator led to the best June for Lincoln since 2007. When sales are up even on luxury vehicles, it’s easy to see that it is a hot market, and people want vehicles this year.
If you haven’t taken a test drive of any of these new vehicles, you don’t know what you are missing out on. Better designs, safer features, technology integration, and, of course, amazing performance and handling make the new Ford’s a step up from the vehicles they introduced just last year. These days it always seems to be about bigger, better, and more, but Ford makes an effort to improve on what is already there. That means you know you get Ford reliability and design, along with features and technology that work with the way you live. Smartphone integration, great sound systems, and driver convenient controls are just a few of the features you’ll find in the newest Ford models. Head to your local Indianapolis Ford dealer, Bloomington Ford today, and do a bit of shopping.
Whether you are looking for a heavy-duty work truck, an eye-catching sporty ride, or something big enough for the whole family, Ford has what you need. With the huge upswing in sales numbers for June, and the huge demand by consumers for the newest models, industry insiders are predicting that July and August may break records for the Ford Motor Company.