Since making its debut seventy years ago, the Ford F-150 has been one of the top selling trucks for Ford dealers in Indianapolis and other dealerships across the globe. The 2015 design is one of the most remarkable throughout the F-150’s history, and below is a brief look at some of the changes you will find on the new model.
- Exterior Vehicle Cameras – The new 360-degree camera advancement on the 2015 F-150 makes parking in crowded spaces much simpler. And if you use a trailer hitch often, the new reverse cameras will help guide you with ease.
- Better Driving Assistance – You’ll find new features on the 2015 F-150, including curve control, blind spot detection, radar cruise control, and hill descent control. Ford’s new Active Park Assist parking technology will also help in identifying a parking space large enough to accommodate the truck.
- Eco-Boost Engines – For 2015, Ford added a 2.7-liter V6 engine with 325 horsepower, giving the truck incredible drivability.
- New Aluminum Framework – The new aluminum frame of the 2015 F-150 has slashed the weight of the truck by nearly 700 pounds. Now, more energy can be used for carrying extra cargo and towing, and it also provides better fuel efficiency.
- More Productive Electronic Display – The new F-150 includes an eight-inch digital productivity screen called My View. This new feature displays important information, such as tire pressure, fuel economy, and other vehicle specifications.
To find out more about the 2015 Ford F-150, contact Bloomington Ford today.